Are you a motorbike enthusiast? Are you planning to buy a new motorbike? Choosing the correct bike for a road trip is very important. You have to think about the terrain you will be travelling over.
You should also consider how much storage you will need for your trip or daily commute. Many people choose to rent a motorbike for a short term trip, or for a longer amount of time to use as part of their daily commute.
When buying a new motorcycle, search for the best insurance possible. It is also a good idea to have a mechanic perform a safety check on the bike before you buy it.
Motorcycle – Safety First
A mechanic should check:
- The tires – these should have a good amount of tread and be appropriate for the type of road or track you intend to ride on. Remember – off-road tires are OK on the road, but road tires are not suitable off-road. Ensuring you have the correct tires fitted for the road or track you intend to frequent will help your confidence when riding.
- The brakes – arguably the most important part of the bike, checking the brakes regularly can save your life. Ask your mechanic to make sure the brake pads are not too worn out and that the calipers and brake fluid are working sufficiently. Most modern motorbikes have ABS brakes and you shouldn’t settle for anything less.
- The Lights – Many riders prefer to only ride in the day, and that’s understandable. Ensuring the lights are in good working order is essential for those times when we are forced to ride at night.
Motorcycle Insurance You Can Trust
Before buying or renting a motorbike, it is important to ensure that you are covered against any accidents or damage to your new machine. Having adequate insurance is vital to giving you the peace of mind to ride confidently. Yamaha motor insurance covers bikes bought from Yamaha dealerships and can cover against:
- Fire and theft
- Loss or damage
There are many dealerships throughout New South Wales and Australia in general that offer Yamaha motorcycles on finance. When searching for a company to buy a new motorcycle on finance, you should find a company that offers:
- Competitive Rates
- A Simple and Convenient Application Process
- High Levels of Customer Care
- Fixed Interest Rates and Repayments
- Two to Five-year Flexible Loans
- Finance Options for Accessories and Insurance
If your desire to get on the open road outweighs your desire to save up the money for a new bike, then finance options are definitely for you.
Spreading the cost over 2-4 years is a guaranteed way to get the bike of your dreams with the support and professional advice of a legitimate Yamaha motorbike dealership.
Do it! Live the dream! GO!