Embroidered patches are what we often find in logos, monograms of school uniform, in military uniform, and even in normal clothes and caps that we wear.
What are embroidered Patches?
Embroidered patches are a form of design made of threads that are attached to clothing separately to suit certain purpose which could be to add style or for a monogram in school uniform.
We often wear caps and dress in which we find embroidered patches are present, and seeing that we often think that, if we could have our designed patches embroidered on our clothes, it would have been so cool and a style statement.
Well, some of us who have skill in sewing can easily achieve your goal of having your own embroidered patches
Embroidered patches can be easily made at home in the following ways:
- Find a suitable cloth and cut the cloth according to the outline of your design that you want to get embroidered.
- Then go for determining the colours of your design and collect all the required coloured threads to add details to your design as well as for your background
- Be sure to heat-seal the patch of cloth on which you are going to get your design embroidered.
- Start your work with the threads starting from the background.
- Add details with patience to your work with suitable coloured strings.
- Once you finish embroidering the patch of cloth, choose the clothing on which you want to attach it and sew the design along with the piece of cloth.
Now some of are also there those who don’t have the sewing skills required for this job, but not worry at all as you have many online companies who are there at your rescue:
- They have already a pre-designed outline for embroidered patches.
- All you will have to do is choose a suitable outline, place your design that you want to get embroidered on it and order the arrangement for purchasing online.
- Your Custom Embroidered Patches will be delivered to you in no time.